[Sighfis-l] October Newsletter and business meeting at AM 2015

IBEKWE-SANJUAN Fidelia fidelia.ibekwe-sanjuan at univ-amu.fr
Tue Oct 13 06:21:43 EDT 2015

Dear HFIS members,

Please find attached our october neswletter with important information
about upcoming events at the next ASIST AM in St. Louis as well as an
activity report of events during this year.

Take note in particular of HFIS's business meeting which is scheduled
for *Mon 9th nov, 4-5:10 pm*.

Do let me know if you plan to attend the AM and if you will be at the
business meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

best wishes

Fidelia Ibekwe-SanJuan (Ph.D.)
Full Professor (Professeur des Universités)
School of Journalism & Communication (EJCAM)
http://ejcam.univ-amu.fr/en
Aix-Marseille University - France.
Homepage: http://fidelia1.free.fr/
IRSIC research team: http://irsic.univ-amu.fr/