[Sighfis-l] FW: Request from Information & Culture: A Journal of History

Hahn,Trudi tbh29 at drexel.edu
Sun Feb 22 17:57:07 EST 2015

Members of the SIG on History & Foundations of Information Science --

I am on the Editorial Board for the journal Information & Culture; A Journal of History (http://www.infoculturejournal.org/about). This long-standing (45+ years) high-quality peer-reviewed publication welcomes papers on any topic or aspect related to information science history.  See below a request from the Managing Editor to me to look for potential authors.

Since I don't know what many of you are working on, I'm broadcasting this to everyone in the SIG rather than contacting only selected individuals.  Please consider this journal next time you have a manuscript ready to submit.  Or, if you are still at the idea or drafting stage, I urge you to contact William Aspray to discuss your project.

Very best wishes to all,
Trudi

Trudi Bellardo Hahn, MSLS, Ph.D.
Teaching Professor and Director of Academic Outreach
Drexel University
The College of Computing and Informatics, DC Office
801 17th Street, Suite 420
Washington DC, 20006

(215) 571-3454 (direct line)
(202) 973-8300  or (215) 571-3450 (reception)
(215) 571-3450 (fax)
tbh29 at drexel.edu<mailto:tbh29 at drexel.edu>
http://www.ischool.drexel.edu<http://www.ischool.drexel.edu/>