[Sighfis-l] Request for help in identifying ADI members & locating pictures for 75th Anniversary

Diane Sonnenwald diane.sonnenwald at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:55:26 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

As ASIS&T celebrates its 75th Anniversary we would like to honor individuals
who were members of our organization  when it was called ADI (American
Documentation Institute.) Could you please help us in identifying these
individuals?

To date the following individuals have been identified as ADI members still
with us. If you know of other individuals, and/or see errors in the
following list, please contact me with their names and contact information
(if known).

George Abbott

Charlie Bourne

Ted Brandhorst

Helen Brownson

Bob Chartrand

Marianne Cooper

Susan Y. Crawford

Carlos Cuadra

Chuck Davis

Tony Debons

BaHaa El Hadidy

Art Elias

Peggy Fischer

Gene Garfield

Jessica Harris Milstead

Bob Hayes

Don Hillman

Mel Jacobs

Don King

Don Kraft

Bill Kurney

Judith Leondar

Ben Ami Lipetz

Lois Lunin

Richard Luxner

Susan K Martin

Gerard Platau

Barbara Preschel

Vic Rosenberg

Tefko Saracevic

Ed Sawyer

Roger Summit

Elaine Svenius

Bob Tannehill

If you have copies of pictures from the days of ADI that you are willing to
share with us so we can include them in a slide show to be shown at the
upcoming annual Conference and/or post them on the ASIS&T website at the
upcoming annual meeting, please send them to Dick Hill, rhill at asis.org, 1320
Fenwick Lane, Suite 510, Silver spring, MD 20910 USA.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Diane

--