[Sighfis-l] Attention student ASIST members! This is a chance to tell us what you think!

Kathryn La Barre kathryn.labarre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:04:27 EDT 2011

Please forward this to any student members you may know.

For all students who are involved with ASIST who didn't have a chance
to submit a presentation for this panel -- here is a rare opportunity
... just take a moment to visit this anonymous survey and tell us what
you would like ASIST to be in the future! It won't take more than a
few minutes.   http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8YL5QY2

Bob Williams and I are organizing The Janus Panels: Looking Back,
Looking Forward a panel sponsored by the History and Foundations
Special Interest Group at ASIST-AM 2011 in New Orleans. See abstract:
http://www.asis.org/asist2011/abstracts/106.html

We'll take your responses to our survey on the topic: "What I want
ASIST to be in 2037." And share them with the members of ASIST as part
of this panel and in preparations for the 75th Anniversary of ASIST
kick-off next year!

Tell us about your visions of ASIST!
What do you want ASIST to be like in 2037?
What services do you want ASIST to provide?
How would you like to see ASIST change?
Are there aspects you hope never change?

--
Kathryn La Barre
Assistant Professor