[Sighfis-l] ASIST History Fund: call for donations

WILLIAMS, ROBERT BOBWILL at mailbox.sc.edu
Mon Dec 13 13:42:49 EST 2010

Folks: This is the second and final call for donations for 2010 to the
ASIST History Fund. The Fund has received a $6,000 challenge donation
for this year and I hope we can match it. All donations are tax
deductible because ASIST is a 501-C3 organization. If you are able to
make a donation send it directly to ASIST headquarters, attention Dick
Hill. Make your check payable to ASIST and marked ASIST History Fund.

Thanks and happy holidays and a great beginning to 2011.

Robert V. Williams, Distinguished Prof., Emeritus

University of South Carolina

Columbia, SC 29208

Ph: 803-777-2324

E-mail: bobwill at sc.edu