[Sighfis-l] SIG/HFIS 2009 program ideas needed

Wallace, Amy Amy.Wallace at csuci.edu
Tue Jan 6 13:16:42 EST 2009

Trudi and all,

Excellent idea.  I also wonder if there is even a broader category.
Maybe a play on the old wedding saying: Something old, something new,
something borrowed, and do you have a clue?  What is really new anyway?
I hear talks on this or that and think didn't so and so write about
that, or isn't this just a new term for that?

Amy

Amy Wallace
Interim Dean of the Library
University Library
California State University, Channel Islands
One University Drive
Camarillo, CA 93012
Phone: 805.437.8911
Email: amy.wallace at csuci.edu