[Sighfis-l] Call for nominations for SIG/HFIS officers

WILLIAMS, ROBERT BOBWILL at mailbox.sc.edu
Tue Aug 11 14:33:20 EDT 2009

Folks: I hope the summer is treating you well (and not 100 degrees where
you live!). It is time to think about nominations for SIG officers. We
need the following offices filled:

Chair (Michael Buckland is incoming chair)

Secretary/Treasurer: no one is currently filling this slot and we need
to have someone for next year

I am  hoping that Katherine LaBarre and Jonathan Furner will remain as
communications officers and Tom Haigh as Webmaster.

Please let me hear from you asap. We need to have a slate and election
in the next month or so.

Robert V. Williams, Distinguished Prof., Emeritus

University of South Carolina

Columbia, SC 29208

Ph: 803-777-2324

E-mail: bobwill at sc.edu