[Sighfis-l] HFIS Planning meeting at ASIST/AM in Columbus

Kathryn La Barre kathryn.labarre at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 10:59:02 EDT 2008

Posted for Bob Williams

Folks: We will  have the SIG/HFIS planning session meeting on Monday, 5:00
to 6:15 PM. I have reserved a room but do not know what the number/name is
so check the bulletin board for it. I hope all SIG members will be able to
attend because we have lots of things to discuss.

If anyone is interested in an informal dinner get-together it looks like the
best time is Tues. night about 6 PM, which would give us time to get back
before SIG/CON at 8 PM. I will put a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board so
please do sign up. If anyone has ideas about a good place to go let me know.

And, don't forget our program at 1 PM on Wed.; great presentations ahead!

Bob Williams, SIG Chair, 2008-9