[Sighfis-l] SIG/HFIS 2009 program ideas needed

WILLIAMS, ROBERT BOBWILL at mailbox.sc.edu
Tue Dec 16 14:06:49 EST 2008

Folks: This is to renew my appeal for specific program ideas for our
2009 Vancouver program. I am working on a couple of ideas that may
eventually come together but it would be good to have others in hand in
case they do not. I particularly need ideas focused around
theory/foundations of IS.

Ideally, I would have abstracts of papers by Jan. 10 so we could have
them reviewed prior to submitting to meet the ASIST program deadline of
Jan. 21.

So, while enjoying those holiday treats let them stimulate your
thinking....

Robert V. Williams, Distinguished Prof., Emeritus, and Chair, SIG/HFIS,
2009

University of South Carolina

Columbia, SC 29208

Ph: 803-777-2324