[Sighfis-l] [SIGMETRICS] FW: [Asis-l] New book about Paul Otlet in French

Alex Wright alex at agwright.com
Fri Sep 15 14:47:05 EDT 2006

Ms. Levie's film is indeed worth seeing.  For anyone interested in a
preview, she kindly gave me permission to reproduce a Quicktime excerpt from
the film to accompany an article I wrote about Otlet a few years ago:

Quicktime clip:
http://www.boxesandarrows.com/files/banda/forgotten_forefather_paul_otlet/ot
let_traite_sm.mov

Article:
http://www.boxesandarrows.com/view/forgotten_forefather_paul_otlet

If the quality of the film is any indication, then I hope it won't be long
before her book finds its way into an English translation as well.

Regards,
Alex Wright
alex at agwright.com | www.agwright.com