[Sighfis-l] call for new sig interest and membership--interdisciplinary "critical theory"

Anthony Debons adebons at mail.sis.pitt.edu
Fri Oct 25 16:54:53 EDT 2002

Dear Michel,

I read your reply to Ron with considerable interest.I did not understand
your reply. It would seem that Ron's request, beyond being inspirational,
is very practical as well.  Often I ask myself, acknowledging all of the
ASIST Sig's now in existence, how can these be brought together in a cohesive
statement of purpose and function that define national and international
needs and requirements. I do not understand the "narrowness" in
your reference.

Best regards,

Tony Debons
School of Information Sciences