[Siged-l] SIG-ED Officer Nominations

CUNNINGHAM, CHRIS CUNNIN38 at mailbox.sc.edu
Mon Aug 25 10:59:33 EDT 2014

Well, it is that time of the year again.
Classes have begun (for most of us anyway)... Temperatures are beginning to cool off (well, a little bit anyway)...
The days are getting shorter.. and the time for new officer elections has rolled around.

SIG-ED functions from the dedication of a select group of individuals that volunteer their time in order to keep things running smoothly. Without such volunteers, the SIG would slow fade from existence. How do we stop this? By stepping up and asking how can we help?

If you would like to help SIG-ED in some fashion, please submit a nomination at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6RSFFSK  by September 1, then look for a follow up email to vote for the nominees.

 If you are interested in a specific position, please do not hesitate to contact the current officer to learn more about the position. Contact information for the officers can be found online at http://www.asis.org/SIG/ed.html .If you don't feel that you can fulfill a specific position, but still want to help, please contact any of the current officers to let them know and we will work out a place to get you plugged in.

Volunteers are the life blood of the SIG, so we hope that you will seriously consider volunteering to help the SIG.

Thanks for all your help!
Chris Cunningham
Co-Chair, SIG-ED

PS:  Don't foget. The planning meeting will take place on Tuesday, November 4th at 9:05 in Room 1 at the annual meeting.