[Siged-l] SIG ED Newsletter

naresh.agarwal at simmons.edu naresh.agarwal at simmons.edu
Sat Jun 30 23:28:26 EDT 2012

Dear SIG ED members,

We are excited to send you our new newsletter (attached). Inside is a
welcome message from the Chair, a listing of upcoming events, and a
spotlight on one our members. Future issues will be sent quarterly. So
expect the next one to appear in September before the annual meeting.
The September issue will provide more details on events that SIG ED is
hosting at the annual meeting. So stay tuned!

We'd also like to make you aware of our new website:
http://asistsiged.wordpress.com/
We will also post events, news, and resources for you there too.

We are glad you are a part of SIG ED! Please don't hesitate to contact
us if you would like to be involved in other ways. The newsletter and
website also have the SIG's contact information on Facebook and
Twitter -- another way for you to be involved and stay informed.

Thanks,
Laura Christopherson - Chair Elect, SIG ED
Naresh Agarwal - Chair, SIG ED

--

Naresh Agarwal, PhD (Assistant Professor)
Graduate School of Library and Information Science, Simmons College,
agarwal at simmons.edu
www.nareshagarwal.co.nr

?If your heart is fully opened, you cannot find fault with anyone
because you will see everyone as part of yourself.?