[Siged-l] SIG ED elections

Patricia Evans pevans at supremecourt.gov
Mon Oct 4 10:55:02 EDT 2010

Dear SIG ED member,
Below is the list of the current nominations for SIG ED officers.
Write-in candidates, please send your name and interested position to
Patricia Evans
<mailto:pevans at supremecourt.gov?subject=SIG%20ED%20officer%20position>
(SIG ED Secretary) by 5:00 p.m. (EDT) Friday, October 15, 2010.  If we
receive none, the people listed below will be the next officers.  If we
receive write-in candidates, we will hold a full election at the Annual
Meeting in Pittsburgh at the SIG ED planning meeting, Monday, October 25
@ 2:00 p.m.
Chair: Cassidy R. Sugimoto, Indiana University Bloomington
Chair-elect: Naresh Agarwal, Simmons Graduate School of Library and
Information Science
Secretary: Julia Kampov, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Treasurer: Lai Ma, Indiana University Bloomington
Programming Coordinator: Annie Kim, University of North Texas
Communications Officer: Laura Christopherson, University of North
Carolina at Chapel Hill
 Thank you for participating in SIG ED and we look forward to seeing you
at the planning meeting on October 25th.
 Sincerely,
Patricia Evans
Secretary, SIG ED