[Siged-l] SIG ED wiki ready

Hsieh-Yee, Ingrid P Hsiehyee at cua.edu
Wed Dec 10 17:03:13 EST 2008

Dear SIG ED Members,

I am pleased to announce SIG ED has a wiki now! Please visit it at http://www.asis.org/wiki/chapters-sigs/index.php/Education_for_Information_Sci._%28ED%29 and share your ideas with the SIG ED community. I want to thank Cassidy Sugimoto, our Communication Officer, for helping to put the wiki together.

Just a reminder, the proposal deadline for the 2009 conference is Jan. 21. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or need assistance in developing your proposals.

Happy Holidays!

Ingrid
SIG ED Chair, 2008-2009

Ingrid Hsieh-Yee, Ph.D.