[Siged-l] FW: [Sig-l] Calling all Texas members and natives...!

Candy Schwartz candy.schwartz at simmons.edu
Mon Oct 30 12:38:34 EST 2006

From: sig-l-bounces at asis.org [mailto:sig-l-bounces at asis.org] On
Behalf Of Caryn Anderson
Sent: October 30, 2006 11:19 AM
Subject: [Sig-l] Calling all Texas members and natives...!

The InfoShare program needs your help this year to demonstrate
the Texas hospitality and spirit!

As part of the International Reception during ASIS&T this year
(6th of
November at 8pm), SIG-III is conducting a raffle to raise money
for
InfoShare (to award ASIS&T memberships to individuals from
countries
where the fee would be a financial hardship).

The prize for the raffle is a large basket of treats and gifts
donated
by ASIS&T members. The plan this year it to have the basket
themed with
Texas items (BBQ sauce, cowboy hats, etc.).

Please consider donating some items for the prize basket to send
the
winner off with a true sense of the best of Texas!

You may leave your items in the box at the registration desk
marked
"silent auction" and please just attach a note that it is for the
Texas
Basket (if it isn't obvious...). Or you can coordinate with me by
e-mail
to deliver the item (caryn.anderson at simmons.edu).

We know that Texans have big hearts, and we thank you so much in
advance for your support of our newest members!

Cheers,
Caryn

--
Caryn Anderson