[Siged-l] Officers needed for SIG-ED!!!

Jody Condit Fagan jfagan at lib.siu.edu
Wed Sep 11 21:34:06 EDT 2002

Dear SIG-ED members,

At the upcoming ASIS&T Annual Meeting of SIG/ED, we will be holding
elections for the following officers:

   CHAIR ELECT
   CABINET REPRESENTATIVE
   ALTERNATE REPRESENTATIVE
   SECRETARY
   TREASURER
   COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER (i.e. webmaster)

Ann K. Randall is the incoming Chair.

Although these positions should be considered seriously, they are not
burdensome, and it is a great way to work with some great people and become
more involved in ASIS&T!  Please let me know as soon as possible if you
wish to be included as a candidate for any of these positions.  Any SIG/ED
member is welcome to nominate themselves or another member.

Thank you for consideration of this matter,

Jody Fagan
Chair, SIG/ED