[Sigdl-l] SIG DL voted ASIS&T SIG of the Year!

ASIS&T SIG DL asist.sigdl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 17:28:34 EDT 2014

Dear SIG DL Community,

We are pleased to announce that our group was chosen as the *2014 SIG of
the Year*.

We would like to thank you all for contributing to this achievement by
volunteering your time toward a variety of projects including: coordinating
and attending our webinars; submitting, presenting, or working for SIG DL
at various ASIS&T conference sessions; judging several SIG DL awards and
general ASIS&T conference paper and poster submissions; and contributing to
the SIG DL newsletter as well as the ASIS&T Bulletin.

We hope to see you at the Annual Meeting in Seattle (asis.org/asist2014/)
for the SIG DL business meeting, the SIG DL dutch-treat dinner, the Digital
Liaisons panel, and at the awards dinner where SIG DL's efforts will be
formally acknowledged.

Details about these events will soon be posted on our website (
asis.org/SIG/sigdl/) as well as on our social media channels.

Congratulations!