[Sigdl-l] SIG-DL events in Montreal (all on Monday Nov. 4th)

ASIS&T SIG DL asist.sigdl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 10:22:20 EDT 2013

SIG-DL is sponsoring several events at the ASIS&T AM in Montreal. They all
occur on Monday, November 4th:

1)

The 3rd annual, SIG-DL sponsored student session, *Digital Liaisons,* is at
1:30pm.

Find out more about the speakers and showcase here: in the ASIS&T
Program<http://www.asis.org/asist2013/abstracts/panels/1.html>
.

 2)

The SIG-DL business meeting is scheduled for 5-6pm that evening in Salon 4
of the conference hotel.

 3)

The business meeting will be followed by our annual SIG-DL Dutch Treat
Dinner at Les 3 Brasseurs <http://www.les3brasseurs.ca/> (1356
Sainte-Catherine St. W Montreal). We will meet in the lobby of the
conference hotel at 6:15pm and walk 6 minutes to the restaurant. (All are
invited to join us whether you're a SIG DL member or not.)

A bientot!

http://www.asis.org/SIG/sigdl/sig-dl-events-at-asist-2013-2/