[Sigdl-l] Build up your resume with this SIGDL opportunity!

ASIST SIG DL (Digital Libraries) asist.sigdl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 09:42:53 EST 2013

Are you new to ASIS&T or Digital Libraries Special Interest Group (SIG-DL)?
Looking for ways to get involved? Want to set yourself apart in this
competitive job market? We have just the opportunity for you!

SIG-DL wants to develop a quarterly newsletter and needs someone to take
the reins and lead this new initiative. The ideal person would be an
enthusiastic and enterprising technophile willing to work with the SIG to
gauge interest in a digital newsletter, to identify successful newsletter
models, and to write / recruit written work as well as contribute basic
design/layout ideas. The overall timeline and length of the project is
dependent upon the availability of the individual and the needs of the SIG.

The successful individual would receive mentoring from members of the SIGDL
exec team, and would have the opportunity to network with a variety of
information professionals. This is a great way to build your resume!

This is one of many ways SIGDL is working to serve our members and
facilitate increased  interdisciplinary and inter-societal collaboration
focusing on digital libraries and related issues. More information about
SIGDL is available at: http://www.asis.org/SIG/sigdl/

Interested?

Contact Marisa Ramirez (mramir14 at calpoly.edu) by April 15th with up to 250
words summarizing your relevant skills, interests and ideas for this
opportunity..