[Sigdl-l] Build up your resume with this SIGDL short-term opportunity!

ASIS&T SIG DL asist.sigdl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 10:23:51 EDT 2013

Are you new to ASIS&T or Digital Libraries Special Interest Group (SIG-DL)?
Looking for ways to get involved? Want to set yourself apart in this
competitive job market? We have just the opportunity for you!

SIG DL has a short-term project opportunity to assess the needs and
feasibility of a SIGDL newsletter. While this project is limited in scope,
it has the possibility of growing into a longer-term opportunity, if that
is of interest. The ideal person would be an enthusiastic and enterprising
technophile willing to work with the SIG to gauge interest in a digital
newsletter and to identify successful newsletter models.

The successful individual would receive mentoring from members of the SIGDL
exec team, and would have the opportunity to network with a variety of
information professionals. This is a great way to build your resume!

This is one of many ways SIGDL is working to serve our members and
facilitate increased  interdisciplinary and inter-societal collaboration
focusing on digital libraries and related issues. More information about
SIGDL is available at: http://www.asis.org/SIG/sigdl/

Interested?

Contact Marisa Ramirez (mramir14 at calpoly.edu) by April 15th with up to 250
words summarizing your relevant skills, interests and ideas for this
opportunity.