[Sigdl-l] SIG DL events at 2012 ASIST Annual Meeting

ASIST SIG DL (Digital Libraries) asist.sigdl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:07:20 EDT 2012

Dear SIG-DL members,

Come join DLers at the following events at 2012 ASIS&T Annual Meeting:

SATURDAY OCT 27 (8:30am-10:00am)
Some Panels SIG-DL Wishes We Could Have Convened, And Some That We Did!
[Part of the History of ASIS&T and Information Science and Technology
Worldwide workshop - additional fees apply]
Betsy Van der Veer Martens and June Abbas

SUNDAY OCT 28 (5:30pm Location: TBD)
Digital Liaisons: Shifting Borders in Interdisciplinary Collaborations:
Special Interest Group Digital Libraries
June Abbas, Tina Jayroe, Michael Leach, student presenters

SUNDAY OCT 28 (7:00pm Location: TBD)
Enjoy delicious hors d'oeurves and drinks with your SIG-DL peeps. This is a
fun opportunity to meet new people! [SIG RUSH]

MONDAY OCT 29 (6:30pm in Room Mecken A)
SIG DL Business Meeting

MONDAY OCT 29 (7:45pm in Conference Hotel Lobby)
SIG-DL Dutch Treat Dinner
Meet in lobby at 7:45 pm, walk over to Supano's Steakhouse, Italian &
Seafood at 8pm
http://www.opentable.com/supanos-steakhouse-italian-and-seafood

Join us!

Susan Wells Parham