[Sigdl-l] Deborah Barreau & SIG DL

Allard, Suzanne Lorraine (Suzie) sallard at utk.edu
Sat Feb 11 11:18:34 EST 2012

To all my SIG-DL friends.
I am overcome with sadness at this news.

Many of you have been with SIG-DL from the beginning and are aware that Deborah shared her tireless energy with us to help build the SIG. Her positive attitude attracted new members and her disciplinary expertise facilitated the building of strong programs. With her careful nurturing, our SIG achieved award winning status.

Deborah was an incredible colleague and a beautiful person.  Her legacy will live on in the information and library world and her contributions to SIG-DL are a part of that legacy.

We miss you Deborah, but we will never forget you.

With highest regards.
Suzie
*************************************
Suzie Allard, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Associate Director
School of Information Sciences
College of Communication & Information
The University of Tennessee
453 Communication Building