[Sigdl-l] SIG-DL Workshop (October 12, 2011) Cancelled

Martens, Betsy V. bvmartens at ou.edu
Tue Sep 27 18:49:16 EDT 2011

Dear SIG-DL members,

We are sorry to announce that our SIG-DL Workshop ("A Builder's Dozen) scheduled for October 12th has now been cancelled due to low registration numbers. Special thanks to Ed Fox and Gary Marchionini for offering to be our keynote speakers, and thanks also to everyone who contributed their thoughtful comments to our pre-workshop survey!

Please join us instead at our SIG-DL business meeting on Monday, Oct. 10th from 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. in Room B, and at our Dutch Treat dinner at Ralph & Kacoos seafood restaurant on Monday evening at 7:30 p.m.
And be sure to come to our session "Digital Liaisons: Student Perspectives on Curating the Information Life Cycle" on Tuesday, October 11, at 1:30 p.m. We have some great student presentations to share!

Betsy Van der Veer Martens
SIG-DL Communications Officer, 2011

Betsy Van der Veer Martens, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
School of Library and Information Studies
University of Oklahoma
4502 East 41st Street, Room 1J30
Tulsa, Oklahoma  74135