[Sigdl-l] WebMaster Nominee Needed: Last Call for 2011 SIGDL Officer Nominees

Barrie Hayes bhayes at email.unc.edu
Sat Sep 11 15:31:23 EDT 2010

  SIG DL Members,

We are still seeking at least one nominee for the SIG DL Webmaster
position for 2010-11.  If you are interested or can recommend another
SIG DL member with the interest and  qualifications, please send your
nomination to Barrie Hayes (bhayes at email.unc.edu) and June Abbas
(jmabbas at ou.edu) asap. Include a short bio and a brief description of
the candidate’s qualifications for the position.

SIG DL officer elections begin next week!

Sincerely,
Barrie Hayes (SIGDL Chair) & June Abbas (SIGDL Chair-elect)