[Sigdl-l] SIG DL Activities at 2010 ASIS&T Annual Meeting

Barrie Hayes bhayes at email.unc.edu
Fri Aug 27 10:21:27 EDT 2010

  SIG Digital Libraries (DL)  is planning several activities for the
ASIS&T Annual Meeting in Pittsburgh, October 22-27, 2010.
We are looking forward to an engaging and productive conference.

*SIG DL Workshop: Assessing Research Data Needs at Your Institution*
Wednesday, October 27, 2010, Full Day 9:00 am -- 5:00 pm (breakfast and
lunch included)

For workshop details, see: http://www.asis.org/asist2010/workshop-SIGDL.html
_NOTE_: Participation is capped at 28 attendees due to the hands-on
nature of the workshop, so *register soon!*
https://www.asis.org/asist2010/am2010regform.php

*SIG DL Planning Meeting*
Join us for the inaugural planning meeting for the new year and get
involved in SIG DL planning for 2010-2011.
Time and location will be announced soon.

*SIG DL Dutch Treat Dinner*
Join us for this dinner outing and socialize with members and friends of
SIG DL.
Time and restaurant will be announced soon.  Sign up sheets will be
posted on conference message board

*Find Your Colleagues & Information on Facebook, LinkedIn and the SIG DL
web site*
You can meet your colleagues and find updated information on Facebook
and LinkedIn. We also announce upcoming events and links to our social
networking sites on the SIG DL web site, http://www.asis.org/SIG/sigdl/

If you have any questions about SIG DL or want to get involved in SIG DL
activities, please don't hesitate to contact any of the current SIG DL
officers:

Barrie Hayes (Chair 2009-10, bhayes at email.unc.edu)
June Abbas (Chair Elect, jmabbas at ou.edu)
Susan W. Parham (Treasurer, susan.parham at library.gatech.edu)