[Sigdl-l] Call for papers

Brad Hemminger bmh at ils.unc.edu
Fri Sep 26 09:01:20 EDT 2008

This is forwarded to SIG-DL by the request of Bill Cohen.

*Charter Issue of /Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship/*
*    Now in Circulation*
**
Taylor & Francis, LLC announces that the first issue of the /Journal/
/of Electronic Resources Librarianship/ is now in circulation.

A complimentary copy is available from Marisa Starr
<marisa.starr at taylorandfrancis.com>.

Formerly entitled "/The Acquisitions Librarian/" through Vol 19, #4, the
quarterly
journal now focuses on electronic resources management under the Editorship
of Bonnie Tijerina, Coordinator of the Electronic Resources & Libraries
Conference (ALA) and Digital Collections Services Librarian (UCLA).

The charter issue editorial notes:

"Libraries now face a variety of decisions never before encountered, and
 as I read this issue's articles, I see more clearly the role that
decision making
 plays....In addition to peer-reviewed articles, readers will be informed
 by the writings of several columnists and contributors....We have many
 exciting topics in the works for future issues.  I am open to your
feedback,
 ideas, and suggestions, so feel free to email me at
<btijerina at library.ucla.edu>.