[Sigdl-l] Join the Live Webcast for "Copyright Utopia"

Jack Boeve JBoeve at umuc.edu
Wed May 9 17:43:41 EDT 2007

Announcing Open Registration for the Live Webcast Presented by the
Center for Intellectual Property

Copyright Utopia:
Alternative Visions, Methods & Policies
Online May 21-23, 2007
http://www.umuc.edu/cip/symposium/

If you are unable to travel for the annual copyright symposium -- you
need not be left out. Consider registering for the live webcast!

Visit http://www.umuc.edu/cip/symposium/webcast for details on how you
can participate remotely in this event and for details on what will be
broadcasted. Check out our new webcast platform and share this three (3)
day event with others at your institution.

Costs: $225 per person or just $575 for an institution with three or
more participants.

Registration for the face-to-face symposium is still open but we remain
committed to making the programming available to everyone. Please join
us online for the live symposium webcast! Visit
http://tinyurl.com/2z4po3 [secure server] to register now.

--
Olga Francois, Assistant Director
Center for Intellectual Property