[Sigdl-l] SIG DL activities at ASIST 2006 (Nov. 3-8, 2006 @ Austin, TX)

K.-Sun Kim kskim at slis.wisc.edu
Mon Oct 30 20:14:21 EST 2006

Please note that there is one more SIG DL event on Saturday morning. Thanks.

> Dear ones,
>
> As the 2005-6 Chair of SIG DL, I would like to invite you to join
> us at the SIG DL events listed below. I look forward to seeing you in
Austin!

> SATURDAY, November 4

- 8:30 to 12:30 am
"Interrogating Social Realities" Research Symposia (SIG/SI, DL, HFIS, MED)
Interrogating the social realities of information and communications
systems
http://slisweb.lis.wisc.edu/~kreschen/symposia.htm