[Sigdl-l] Please review our article titled "Open Access and institutional repositories - a developing country perspective: a case study of India"

Puna Das puna_05 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jun 2 02:35:04 EDT 2006

Dear Member

Please review our article titled "Open Access and
institutional repositories - a developing country
perspective: a case study of India" and give your
valuable comments.

If this article does not include your OA/ IR
initiatives accessible worldwide, please provide
details to the undersigned.

Yours sincerely

Anup Kumar Das

World Library and Information Congress: 72nd IFLA
General Conference and Council
"Libraries: Dynamic Engines for the Knowledge and
Information Society"
20-24 August 2006, Seoul, Korea

Open Access and institutional repositories - a
developing country perspective: a case study of India
S.B. GHOSH (Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi, India) and
ANUP KUMAR DAS (Jadavpur University, New Delhi, India)
http://www.ifla.org/IV/ifla72/papers/157-Ghosh_Das-en.pdf

1st International Conference on Digital Information
Management (ICDIM 2006)
December 06-08, 2006; Bangalore, India
http://www.icdim.org
National Conference on Information Management in
Digital Libraries (NCIMDiL)
August 02-04, 2006; IIT, Kharagpur, India
http://www.library.iitkgp.ernet.in/NCIMDiL/ncimdil.htm
International Conference on Computing: Theory and
Applications
March 5 - 7, 2007
Venue: Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India
Website: http://www.isical.ac.in/~ccsd_platinum/
Indo German e-Gurukul on Digital Libraries
(An joint e-learning initiative of DRTC, Bangalore &
MMB, New Delhi using Moodle software)
http://drtc.isibang.ac.in/mmb/
EU Scholarship
Scholarship Program for India worth 33 Million Euro
How to Apply
http://www.science-circle.org/EU_IN_Scholarships.asp