[Sigdl-l] info architecture for DL

Surla, Stacy M. ssurla at mitre.org
Fri Aug 25 15:48:32 EDT 2006

Question.  I'm working on the redesign of a digital library collection
for a corporate intranet in a research-oriented corporation.  I want to
find out all I can about pitfalls, best practices, and overall
strategies to developing information architecture (IA) for digital
libraries.  The redesigned site will get people to two main things:
custom research services and self-serve browse/search for publications,
databases, abstracts, and so on.  It's IA for the self-serve part of
the information problem that I'm most keen on.  Thanks in advance for
any experience and pointers/links you can share.

~Stacy

Stacy Surla
Information Architect
MITRE Corp.