[Sigdl-l] SIG-DL Survey Reminder

K.-Sun Kim kskim at slis.wisc.edu
Tue Apr 11 12:59:41 EDT 2006

Dear ones,

As the chair of SIG-DL, I am inviting you to participate in a short
online survey to help us improve our Web site. By responding to the
survey you will provide essential information for a better SIG-DL Web site.

Completing the Web-based survey will take only a few minutes.
Your input is very important to us and much appreciated.
Thank you for your participation in advance.

Kyung-Sun Kim
Assistant Professor
School of Library and Information Studies
University of Wisconsin-Madison