[Sigdl-l] ASIS&T SIG-DL Website

gruszala at buffalo.edu gruszala at buffalo.edu
Tue Apr 4 12:01:32 EDT 2006

Hello, SIG-DL members:

The group responsible for up-dating the SIG-DL website has posted a
short survey to help determine areas of interest that may be reflected
on the site.  The survey is located online at:

https://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/38991/SIGDL.htm

The survey consists of 7 questions and should take less than 10
minutes to complete.

Although you are not required to complete the survey, we strongly
encourage you to do so, in order that we can help to make the SIG-DL
website one of ASIST's best.

The survey will be available from Wednesday, April 5th to Wednesday,
April 19th.  Please take a few moments and complete it today!

Thank you,

Snap to Grid