[Sigdl-l] FW: [CNI-ANNOUNCE] EDUCAUSE/NLII 2004 Annual Review Available

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Wed Sep 1 08:29:14 EDT 2004

[Forwarding two announcement form Cliff Lynch on the CNI-Announce list.
Dick Hill]

------------
Richard Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Silver Spring, MD  20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900
www.asis.org
----------------------------
Message one:
A few weeks ago I provided temporary pointers to several important documents
from the July IMS Alt-i-Lab meeting dealing with repositories and other
learning management infrastructure components.
All of the materials from this meeting -- white papers, summaries, and
presentations --  are now available via the web page

http://www.imsglobal.org/altilab/index.cfm

Note that this superceeds the earlier URLs that I distributed for the
Alt-i-lab reports.

Clifford Lynch
Director, CNI