[Sigdl-l] PDA usage

Colleen Cuddy cuddy at library.med.nyu.edu
Wed Oct 20 17:06:56 EDT 2004

Please excuse any cross-posting as I sent this message to SIG-LT as well:

Is anyone using PDAs in their library in interesting ways? Are you are
using a PDA compliant OPAC? Using staff ILS modules on a PDA,? Doing
inventory on a PDA, etc.

How are you developing collections for PDA users?  ebooks, circulating
reference materials on memory cards, licensing products, etc.

I'd like to hear about your projects for inclusion in an upcoming book on
PDAs as well as a possible ASIST session for 2005.  I am particularly
interested in PDA usage and collection development in non-medical libraries.

Please respond directly to me and I'll summarize for the list if there is
interest in the topic.

TIA!

Colleen

Colleen Cuddy MA, MLS
Systems Librarian and Project Director, Alumni Digital Library
cuddy at library.med.nyu.edu

Ehrman Medical Library
New York University School of Medicine          phone 212-263-6990
550 First Ave.                                  fax   212-263-6534
New York, NY 10016