[Sigdl-l] First Monday October 2003

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Tue Oct 7 08:37:12 EDT 2003

[Forwarded.  Dick Hill]

Dear Reader,

The October 2003 issue of First Monday (volume 8, number 10) is now
available at http://firstmonday.org/issues/issue8_10/

-------

Table of Contents

Volume 8, Number 10 - October 6th 2003

Factors of regional/national success in information society
developments: Information society strategies for candidate countries
by Marc Bogdanowicz, Jean-Claude Burgelman, Clara Centeno, Elisaveta
Gourova, and Gerard Carat
http://firstmonday.org/issues/issue8_10/bogdanowicz/

Copyright and authors
by John Ewing
http://firstmonday.org/issues/issue8_10/ewing/

Democratizing software: Open source, the hacker ethic, and beyond
by Brent K. Jesiek
http://firstmonday.org/issues/issue8_10/jesiek/

Where am I and who are 'we'?: Self-representation and the
intersection of gender and ethnicity on the Web
by Linda Leung
http://firstmonday.org/issues/issue8_10/leung/

Using the Internet to enable developing country universities to meet
the challenges of globalization through collaborative virtual
programmes
by Derek W. Keats, Maria Beebe, and Gunnar Kullenberg
http://firstmonday.org/issues/issue8_10/keats/

Studying special collections and the Web: An analysis of practice
by Lorriane Normore
http://firstmonday.org/issues/issue8_10/normore/

Victims of cyberstalking: An exploratory study of harassment
perpetrated via the Internet
by Paul Bocij
http://firstmonday.org/issues/issue8_10/bocij/