[Sigdl-l] International Conference on Digital Libraraies, 24-27 February 2004, New Delhi, India

travelpals travelpals at vsnl.com
Wed Dec 17 05:46:44 EST 2003

Dear Sir / Madam,

Warm Greetings from India !!!

Only 68 Days left for the  "International Conference on Digital Libraraies, 24-27 February 2004 to be held at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India".

Travel Pals India welcomes you to India - a land of mix cultures and diversity.

India is shaped like a huge giant. The head is held high by the great Himalayan range holding back Afganistan and China on the Asian map. The hands stretch out to the desert of Kutch on one end and the wet rainforests of its north-estern states on the other. The legs, wrapped close together, are followed down by the Arabian Sea on the left and the Bay of Bengal on the right. They tiptoe down to a point where the seas meet, literally. The Arabian Sea, the Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal merge at the India's southern-most tip to create an amazing spectacle of colors.

Once you are here, you can follow your fancy, depending on the kind of holiday you are looking for. The choices could vary from sipping Bacardi on a sunny beach, heli-skiing at sub-zero temperature, Ayurvedic Massage at Kerala's backwaters,  riding a camel in the desert, tracing the curves of a 2,000 year sculpture, being a part of colorful festival and so on.

To discover this 4,000 year -old civilization in South-Asia Travel  Pals (I) Pvt. Ltd will be happy to guide you and will take you places. To make you visit a memorable one we have exclusively designed some Tour packages to mix pleasure to your business trip. (Please find the attachment for Pre-Post Conference Tours).

 We are also pleased to offer you very special rates for your Accommodation in New Delhi during the Conference.

ACCOMMODATION (Inclusive of Buffet Breakfast)

      HOTEL CATEGORY RATES in USD per night
          Sgl. Dbl.
      Le Meridien
      Windsor Place, Janpath, New Delhi 5 Star Deluxe  100 105
      Grand Intercontinental
      Barakhamba Avenue, Connaught Place, New Delhi  5 Star Deluxe 85 90
      The Park
      15, Parliament Street, New Delhi
     5 Star Deluxe 85 90

Applicable taxes extra currently 12.5 %

The above rates are INCLUSIVE of:
1.Accommodation in Superior rooms
2.Daily buffet breakfast at Coffee Shop
3.Local sightseeing in Private cars (AC) with English / Language guide
4.*Complimentary Airport transfers (Arrival)

All above hotels are in the proximity of 2.5 Kms from the Conference Venue i.e India Habitat Centre, New Delhi

AIRPORT TRANSFERS

USD 20 (one way)

The above rate is INCLUSIVE of:
1. Traditional welcome on arrival
2. Assistance at the Airport by Travel Pals Executive
3. Private car Transfers from Airport to hotel with company escort
4. All taxes

*The above would be COMPLIMENTARY if the Accommodation is booked through us subject to couple travelling together.

As February being a very peak tourist season in India, we would request you to kindly book the hotels well in advance to get a confirm booking. The above rates are valid only if the rooms are booked through "Travel Pals (I) Pvt. Ltd."

01 Night advance payment is solicited for assured accommodation

Trust you find the above in order. For any clarifications/ suggestions kindly contact us

Look forward to welcome you .......

Anushree Birla
Sr. Executive-MICE
Travel Pals (India) Pvt. Ltd.