[Sigdl-l] making libraries more accessible to disabled

ILISKMAHQ iliskmahq at iliskma.com
Mon Apr 28 10:46:37 EDT 2003

Dear Friends

Has anyone carried out any research work on making public libraries more accessible to disabled?
And if  you have anything to suggest  on effective Public Library / Information Center Management with regard to disabled, kindly contact me.

We conduct a  research based the problems of disabled.

Kindly associate with us.

Thanks and regards

Biju K. Abraham
Director, Indian Institute of  Knowledge Management (IIKM) &
Editor, Indian Journal of Library and Information Science (IJLIS)
Uzhavoor PO, Kottayam, Kerala, India-686634
Ph: 0091 - 482  2240720/ 2240770 /  (Res.)
      0091 - 9846 240720 (Mob.)