[Sigdl-l] Brueckner elected to Board of Directors

Suzie Allard slalla0 at pop.uky.edu
Wed Nov 13 11:01:17 EST 2002

Fellow SIG-DLers,

SIG-DL has contributed one of our own to ASIST leadership...

I am proud to announce that Allison Brueckner who has been elected to an
ASIST director-at-large position. Allison's tireless efforts were
instrumental in the founding of SIG-DL and she served as chair in the SIG's
initial year, providing leadership that still guides us today.

Now Allison will be using that energy, passion and commitment to further the
goals and programs of all of ASIST!! You can read her position statement at
http://www.asis.org/brueckner.html

Congratulations Allison!!

Suzie Allard
SIG-DL Chair