[Sigdl-l] Survey on user involvement in web development projects: please respond!

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Mon Jun 24 12:26:31 EDT 2002

[Forwarded for Jonathan Lazar.  Dick Hill]

As part of a research study, we are collecting survey data about user
involvement in web development projects. This is a follow-up to our
successful Special Interest Group meeting at the ACM CHI (Computer-Human
Interaction) 2002 conference. If you have been involved in any web
development projects recently, please respond to our survey. It will take
you only a few minutes (it is a short 7-question survey), and we are
interested in your responses, regardless of how users were involved, or
even if users were not involved in the development process.

The survey is available at
<http://tiger.towson.edu/~ajones5/>http://tiger.towson.edu/~ajones5/

Thanks,

Jonathan Lazar, Towson University
Julie Ratner, Iterative Design Inc.
Julie Jacko, Georgia Tech
Andrew Sears, UMBC

PS...any questions, feel free to contact:
Dr. Jonathan Lazar
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
Towson University
8000 York Road
Towson, Maryland USA
Phone: 410-704-2255
Fax: 410-704-3868
E-mail: jlazar at towson.edu

Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
PHONE: (301) 495-0900