[Sigdl-l] ASIS&T digital library

Suzie Allard slalla0 at pop.uky.edu
Tue Jul 2 19:58:30 EDT 2002

Kate asks a great question!  Here's an update on how SIG-DL is serving ASIST
in this important project.

Our SIG has two members on the DL task force -- Allison (Kopczynski)
Brueckner  and myself.

Additionally, last October, the Task Force presented our SIG members with
some key issues and asked for everyone's input.  The response from our
membership was very helpful during further discussion.

The Task Force sees SIG-DL as a valuable asset and I'm sure the collective
expertise of our members will once again be tapped when ASIST moves ahead
into the implementation stage.

If you have more specific questions, please feel free to ask, and I'll try
to answer them!

Suzie

> From: Katherine McNeill-Harman <mcneillh at MIT.EDU>
> Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:12:17 -0400
> To: sigdl-l at asis.org
> Subject: [Sigdl-l] ASIS&T digital library
>
> Hi all,
>
> I was reading in the most recent asist bulletin about the plans for the
> asist digital library.  I recall that our sig was going to try to be
> involved in that--are there any plans in the works?
>
> Thanks,
> Kate McNeill-Harman

> Katherine McNeill-Harman
> Data Services Reference Librarian
> Dewey Library for Management and Social Sciences
> Massachusetts Institute of Technology
> 77 Massachusetts Avenue, E53-100
> Cambridge, MA 02139
> mcneillh at mit.edu
> 617-253-0787

Suzie Allard, Presidential Fellow
University of Kentucky   (859)257-3771
College of Communications and Information Studies
520 King Library South, Lexington, KY  40506-0039
e-mail: slalla0 at uky.edu
homepage: http://sweb.uky.edu/~slalla0/