[Sigdl-l] Teaching DL

Vellucci Sherry velluccs at stjohns.edu
Thu Apr 11 12:47:29 EDT 2002

The St. John's DLIS will begin offering a course called "Introduction to
Digital Libraries" in Fall 2002 at our campus in Queens. I am currently
looking for an adjunct in the New York City area who is interested in
teaching in this area. If you have experience with Digital Libraries, the
broad spectrum of DL issues and applications, and want to be part of
educating our future professionals, please contact me for further
information.

Sherry

Sherry L. Vellucci, D.L.S.
Acting Director
Division of Library & Information Science
St. John's University
8000 Utopia Parkway
Jamaica, NY 11439
velluccs at stjohns.edu