[sigCR] SIG/CR Planning Meeting 10/30/2017

Laura Elien Ridenour ridenour at uwm.edu
Tue Oct 24 22:29:35 EDT 2017

Greetings,

The 2017 SIG/CR Planning Meeting will be held as a brown bag meeting on Monday, October 30th from 12:30PM-2:00PM Eastern Daylight Time at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City, room TBA. This year, in order for our meeting to be considered to have a quorum, ten people must be in attendance. Virtual attendance counts. As such, we will be setting up a virtual meeting (platform TBD) for those of you who would like to participate and can not make it to ASIS&T. Please let me know by Sunday, October 29th 2017, if you would like to attend virtually.

Please come prepared with ideas for panels and workshops for next year.

Nominees for next year's SIG/CR leadership include:

Chair-elect: Rob Montoya, Indiana University

Secretary/Treasurer: Laura Ridenour, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Social Media Officer: vacant

Student and New Member Coordinator: Brian Dobreski, Syracuse University

I look forward to hearing from you, and hope to see you at our brown bag planning session on Monday at 12:30PM EDT.

Sincerely,

Laura Ridenour

SIG/CR Secretary/Treasurer

PhD Student, AOP Fellow