[sigCR] Reminder: Call for papers: FACETED CLASSIFICATION TODAY: London, 14-15 September 2017

Gercina Lima limagercina at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:21:57 EST 2017

Dear All,

I just finished  an extended abstract (1000-1200 words) to be submit as
paper proposal for de UDC Consortium, but I could not finish the
translation from Portuguese to English yet. I am still work on it.
I would like to know if I can have at least one more day to submit it.
Please, let me know.

Best regards.

--
Profa.Dra.Gercina Lima
Coordenadora do Grupo de Pesquisa *MHTX*