[sigCR] name of SIG

Jorgensen, Corinne Corinne.Jorgensen at cci.fsu.edu
Thu May 3 13:27:41 EDT 2012

I think I may have missed the beginning of this discussion, so forgive me if this has already been suggested..  I rather like SIG-OK --  for Organization of Knowledge. That way we don't conflict with KO (either knock-out or Knowledge Organization... depending on your perspective   ;-)

Corinne
Sent from my iPad