[Sigcr-l] ASIST 2010/deadlines coming!

Jane Greenberg janeg at email.unc.edu
Wed May 26 16:25:54 EDT 2010

feel free to cross-post!
________________________

CfP ASIST 2010 KO Track
_________________________

Greetings all --

I haven't seen much discussion on the list with regards to SIG/CR
supported panels, like I have in the past; and the submission deadline is
coming fast and furiously...May 31, 2010!

A reminder... the format of this year's ASIST is a little different, with
six tracks and the KO track CfP/themes are at:
http://www.asis.org/asist2010/cfp-tracks.html#2.

As always, the themes/topics listed are helpful for considering
topics, but certainly not the only topics to consider...so go
forth with other ideas too!  (Panels, papers, all... )

Another reminder is that the first day of ASIST overlaps with the Dublin
Core 2010 conference, so there is a chance to draw people from this
community to ASIST, including the SIG/CR workshop.

Not sure exactly what needs to be done to have SIG/CR endorsement...but
would be nice to have a good showing.  (Diane, can you let us know about
how we get SIG/CR endorsement for folks considering panels).

best wishes, jane

Jane Greenberg, Professor and
Director of the Metadata Research Center <MRC>
School of Information and Library Science
CB #3360, 205 Manning Hall
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599-3360

Email: janeg at email.unc.edu
Tel.:  919-962-8066/Fax.: 919-962-8071