[Sigcr-l] [isko-l] Re: Reading about how culture/language affects knowledge representation

Hanne Albrechtsen hanne.albrechtsen at knowshare.dk
Tue Sep 22 03:46:48 EDT 2009

Dear Dagobert,

Yet another classic that I would like to recommend is

Bowker, G.C. & S.L. Star: Sorting things out. Classification and its
consequences. Cambridge (MA) MIT Press, 1999.

And dear Elin: thank you for the reference to Zerubavel's book - I am going
to read that soon!

Best wishes,

Hanne

Hanne Albrechtsen, PhD