[Sigcr-l] New thread - Year of Cataloging Research as topic for 2010 SIG-CR Classification Workshop

Jane Greenberg janeg at email.unc.edu
Thu May 28 22:17:35 EDT 2009

Hope, i like your list very much. of course i am fond of your point about
"what metadata can teach cataloging;" and i am thinking it is equally
important to consider what "cataloging can teach metadata" too.

i love all of the sig/cr discussion that has taken place, and will support
any program, however we label it :)

best wishes, jane