[Sigcr-l] SIG-CR officers for 2004-2005

Mikel Breitenstein mikel at breitenstein.com
Sun Oct 3 19:33:43 EDT 2004

Hi All,

We have the usual need to nominate a Vice-Chair (the incoming chair is Jack
Andersen) and a Web Manager -- this last could be one or two people, which
is what we have now. People currently filling these positions are encouraged
to volunteer for another term.

The issue of who will oversee the Worshop each year has arisen, and here
are two ideas that have merit:  have the Past-Chair be the Workshop planner
(this would not necessarily begin with me, but I would help with the transition)
OR have an Board position called Worshop Planner who would do the job.

Please send nominations for the two main positions, and please send your
opinions about the workshop to me -- ASAP!

Mikel