[Sigcr-l] Similar studies?

Andrew Grove andgro at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 27 11:54:30 EST 2003

Abby Goodrum at Syracuse has also done work with moving images and is currently active in the field.  Additionally, I was in charge of building a rather large controlled vocabulary for a commercial collection of images for almost 5 years.  Although I didn't publish anything formally, I did present at an ASIS conference and could probably find the notes, for what they're worth.

Andrew Grove
Knowledge Management Analyst
425-882-8080 x 65557